The oven is one of the most used, yet the hardest to clean appliance of all. Book an oven cleaning with us and enjoy a sparkling clean and bacteria-free oven. Our cleaners will clean your oven from top to bottom using only eco-friendly and 100% biodegradable cleaning products. This means that you can use the oven right after the cleaning. (Note: harsh cleaners may have to be used first on severely soiled ovens).
The service includes
- Cleaning of the entire oven inside and out
- Cleaning of all racks and trays
- Cleaning of the oven door
- Cleaning of the area around the oven
- Any grease, stains and carbon build-up will be effectively removed from your oven without damaging it.
The Oven cleaning process
- First, we place a protective mat under and around the oven.
- Then we disassemble the removable parts of the oven. These might be racks, trays, sometimes the door and the rubber seal depending on the oven type and model.
- We proceed with the inside of the oven. All grime, dirt and leftover burnt food are scraped away with a special blade, steel wool or a scourer.
- Meanwhile, the removed parts are soaked in hot water mixed with a detergent to dissolve the grime.
- An oven degreaser is sprayed all over the inner side of the oven, followed by a final clean.
- After the trays/racks are cleaned, they are placed back in the appliance.
- Lastly, we’ll be wiping off and polishing all surfaces.
Note: The oven cleaning process differs from the one included in our move out cleaning service. This one is more thorough and will ensure that your oven is as clean as new no matter how stained it was.
You can also take advantage of our special deals, by combining your oven cleaning service with something else you might need, like carpet cleaning or one-off cleaning.
Benefits of Oven and Barbecue Cleaning
- Extends the lifespan of your appliance
- We will do the dirty job
- You will have more time for your family and friends
- We use eco-friendly and non-caustic detergents
- The food will taste better
- Decreases energy consumption as a dirty oven takes longer time to heat up
- The oven/bbq can be used right after the cleaning has been done